I'd like to purchase a card but not sure how to pay?
Where can I get Bitcoin?
1) If you are based in the US, below option would probably work best for you:
- It’s simple! Sign up here: http://coinbase.com/
- Link your credit card or bank account and fund your account using preferred linked payment method.
2) For US and worldwide users:
- Sign up here: https://localbitcoins.com/
- Once registered, you will see a list of “Buy” deals based on your location. Simply choose the best deal and preferred payment method (Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash Deposit, Bank Transfer, Cash etc) and complete your purchase.
Where can I get Webmoney or Perfect Money?
If you already have Webmoney or Perfect Money account but don’t know how to fund it, please use the following link to locate an exchanger: http://www.bestchange.com/
- It’s simple! You will see the “BestChange” tab on the left side. Use the left column to select your preferred payment method or e-currency and the right column to select the e-currency you want to receive (Perfect Money, Webmoney). The right tab will automatically show you a list of available exchangers that can assist with the selected exchange direction.
Can I just send Western Union or MoneyGram to you?
Yes! But you must have one the following accounts available: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Webmoney. Once funded, you can use your account to purchase cards on our site.
- 11 % exchange rate fee (WU/MG --> BTC/PM/WMZ) applies in this case.
- Contact support for further details. Thanks!